- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- Three tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Two mugs purchased coleslaw blend
- 1/2 cup diced unpeeled cucumber
- Two (4-oz.) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Two (6-inch) pita (pocket) breads, halved
How to make Peanutty Chicken Pitas
- In normal size bowl with wire whisk, combine just about all sauce elements; blend nicely. Reserve 2 tablespoons sauce for chicken. Within medium bowl, combine coleslaw blend as well as cucumber. Add remaining sauce in order to coleslaw combination; toss lightly to mix. Set aside.
- Place 1 chicken breast fifty percent in between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or shined up document. Operating from center, lightly lb chicken with toned side associated with beef hammer or moving pin till regarding 1/4 in . thick. Replicate along with remaining chicken breast fifty percent. Reduce each in half crosswise. Location chicken on broiler pan.
- Broil Four to six in . from heat for five to 7 minutes. Change chicken; spread reserved Two tbsps sauce over chicken. Broil one more Two to three minutes or even till chicken is hand sensitive as well as fruit juices operate obvious.
- To function, place chicken in pita bread halves; include coleslaw combination.
Peanutty Chicken Pitas is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes