- 200gm cheese (paneer)
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green chutney
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
how to make paneer pakora
- Mix gram flour, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, garam masala, chopped coriander leaves and salt.
- Add little water and beat the mixture to form a thick and smooth batter.
- Cut paneer into medium size thick square shape pieces. Remove a small portion of paneer from the centre top and fill it with green chutney.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Dip the paneer pieces into the batter and deep fry on medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve hot with any chutney or ketchup.