Paleo Crackers Ingredients
1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 glass ground flax seed
- 1 big egg
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon coconut oild Alternatively, as needed
- Whisk tapioca flax and flour seed together within a container. Rapidly mix egg and olive oil into tapioca flour blend; include ample water to produce dough put collectively. Transform dough onto a work roll and surface to about 1/8-in . thickness. Minimize dough into preferred size.
- Heat coconut oil within a skillet over method temperature. If needed, in the hot oil until crackers are lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side, fry dough, working in batches.
Paleo Crackers Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minuntes
Ready in: 20 minuntes
yield: 30 servings