- 1/4 kg potatoes and green peas combined
- 2 onions
- 2 twigs mint leaves
- 2 green chillies
- 2 twigs of cilantro (Coriander)
- 1 cup Maida (Wheat flour)
- a little olive oil
How to make Pakistani Samosa:
- Steam the potatoes and peas separately.
- Cut the onions into small slices.
- Add some olive oil in a fry pan.
- Add onions and cut green hot chillies and sauté the onions until it turns transparent.
- Add potatoes and peas and sauté them while stirring, until they are completely cooked.
- Add mint leaves and coriander leaves (cilantro).
- Mix maida (Wheat flour) with water to make a stiff dough, knead it well.
- Roll into even sized balls and make into round shape using a roller.
- Cut into 2 semi-circles.
- Place the curry and fold on three sides to make into a cone shape.
- Deep fry the samosa until it becomes crisp.