Oven fried Potato Chips Ingredients
4 russet (baking) potatoes, peeled and also cut up diagonally 1/8 in . thick
- 1/2 stay (1/4 cup) involving butter, dissolved
- Coarse salt to taste
How to make Oven fried Potato Chips
- Pat the potatoes dry between paper towels and arrange them in one layer in 2 buttered cookie sheets pans.
- Brush the potatoes with the butter, bake them in a preheated 500°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle them with the salt.
- Oven fried Potato Chips is ready to serve.
Yield: Serves 4