1/4 cup sugar
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, finely grated or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Two boned chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (One 1/2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- One and a half tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup finely chopped water chestnuts
- 1 green onion (top included), chopped
- One and a half (10-oz.) can Hungry Jack® Refrigerated Flaky Biscuits
- 1 to two tablespoons Parkay® margarine or even butter, melted
How to make Oriental Chicken Buns
- Heat oven to 375°F. Within moderate frying pan, combine sugar, ginger, garlic clove as well as soysauce. Cook more than medium heat till boiling; add chicken. Cook 3 to 4 minutesor till chicken becomes opaque; eliminate from warmth. Having a placed spoon,eliminate chicken through ginger sauce; deplete nicely arranging 1/4 cup ginger sauce. Combine cornstarch as well as water; stir in to set aside ginger sauce. Come back toheat; warmth in order to boiling, stirring continuously. Prepare till clear and thickened. Stir within chicken mixture, water chestnuts and green onion. Eliminate from heat;cool 10 minutes. Individual money in to 10 biscuits; press or even move each biscuitto 4-inch group. Location Two tbsps chicken combination upon center of eachcircle. Fold dough over chicken, covering completely; seal nicely; form intoballs. Place stuffed biscuits seam-side-down on ungreased dessert sheet. Brushtops along with melted margarine; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake at 375°F. for Nine to 14 moments or till golden brown. Eliminate through dessert
- sheet instantly.
Oriental Chicken Buns is ready to serve.