- Onion –4 (cut length wise)
- Besan Flour-2cups
- Maida-2 tbsp
- Chilli Powder-1tsp
- Turmeric Powder-3 pinch
- Baking Soda-2pinch
- Coriander leaves-1/4 cup
- Salt to Taste
How to make Onion (pyaaz) Pakora:
- Cut onion thin lengthwise.
Add salt to it.
- Keep aside for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add Jeera, Besan atta, Rice flour, Red Chilli powder and chopped coriander leaves to onion – salt mixture.
- Mix nicely.
- If required use little water (Onion mixed with salt leaves water).
- Don’t make the batter too dilute.
- In kadai heat oil.
- Put one spoon full of batter in to oil.
- Fry until brown in color.
- Serve with Chutney/Tomato Ketchup.