Olive Cheese Melts Ingredients
1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 English muffins, split in half
How to make Olive Cheese Melts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine olives, green onions, Cheddar cheese, curry powder, mayonnaise, and salt. Mix well.
- Spread mixture on English muffins. Cut the English muffins into fourths. Note: If you want to freeze these, now is the time! Arrange the muffin pieces on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- Olive Cheese Melts Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:15 Min