Muthia or Muthiya Recipe
- 1 Cup gram flour
- 3/4 Cup wheat flour
- 3/4 Cup bajra flour
- 1 tsp Cumin seed powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 6 Crushed green chilli
- 2 Inch ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- 1 Pinch asafoetida
- 6 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Grated coconut
- 3 tbsp Chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 6 Cloves garlic (optional)
How to make Muthia:
- Combine bajra flour, wheat flour, gram flour, salt and sugar in a big bowl.
- Add cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, crushed green chillies, crushed garlic, and crushed ginger.
- Mix properly and knead lightly.
- Shape into long thin rolls with your fingers.
- Steam for half an hour or until cooked.
- Heat oil, add ajwain seeds and asafoetida.
- Add muthia and fry until brown.
- Garnish with grated coconut and chopped coriander leaves.
Tags Gujarati indian muthia muthiya snacks