Mini Baked Quinoa Patties Ingredients
3 cups water
- 1 glass quinoa
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 glass iced cut exhausted, thawed and kale
- 1 glass dried out bread crumbs
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 mug shredded Colby cheese
- Take water and quinoa to your boil in the saucepan. Lessen temperature to moderate-reduced, deal with, and
- simmer till quinoa is normal water and sore is soaked up, 15 to twenty minutes.
- Pre-heat cooker to 400 diplomas F (200 diplomas C). Mist a preparing page with olive oil
- cooking spray.
- Mix quinoa, spinach, bread crumbs, eggs, and Colby cheese jointly inside a container. Decrease
- spoonfuls in the quinoa combination into the equipped cooking bedding and hit to ideal
- Make from the pre-heated stove till the bottoms of your patties are fantastic, about a quarter-hour.
- Change patties and make right up until gold, about a few minutes a lot more.
Mini Baked Quinoa Patties Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Ready in: 50 minutes
Yield: 18 servings