Mexican Sushi Ingredients:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup salsa, plus more for dipping
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- In a method pan, incorporate the cream parmesan cheese, salsa, chili natural powder, along with salt. In a separate normal size bowl, softly mix the grape together with the lime fruit juice in order to avoid lightly browning.
- Trim each tortilla to create a about 6-1/2-inch square. Propagate Several tablespoons of the product cheese mixture on the tortilla. Organize Only two series associated with oatmeal during your tortilla, next prime all of them with any short period every one of reddish spice up, yellow-colored spice up, and grape. Spin the tortilla way up firmly and also wrap it inside plastic-type material cover. Do it again for your outstanding tortillas. Refrigerate the actual comes for about An hour and as much as Six hours.
- Right just before helping, piece the particular sheets crosswise straight into 1/2-inch pieces and spoon further salsa in to a dish with regard to sinking.
Mexican Sushi is ready to serve for 12 people.