Four to six bolillo rolls, baguettes (sliced in half), subwoofer sandwich rolls or Italian bread, reduce in half lengthwise
- 1 (15 ounce) container refried beans
- Two mugs melty cheese, shredded (mozzarella, farmer’s, Mexican Oaxaca or even cheddar just about all work)
- pico de gallo, salsa, guacamole, chorizo, turkey and/or ham, and so on. with regard to topping (optional)
How to make Mexican Molletes
- Preheat oven in order to Three hundred and fifty degrees Y.
- Place sliced rolls flat-side up on baking sheet. Distribute refried beans evenly about the flat sides. Sprinkle amply along with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or till cheese is actually dissolved, uptempo and beginning to dark brown.
- Serve comfortable capped along with pico de gallo, salsa, chorizo — anything you like!
Mexican Molletes is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6 (2 halves per person)