Maida (just about all purpose flour) – One and a halfcup
- Salt – the pinch
- Oil – for deep frying
For Inner Filling:
- Sweet Khoya — One and a halfcup
- Cashew Nuts – 1/4 cup
- Green Cardamom – One
How to make Khoya Samosa
- Mix Three tblsp of oil in maida, pinch associated with salt as well as drinking water to create a heavy dough.
- Let it rest with regard to Half an hour through addressing with wet fabric.
- Meanwhile take a dish, include khoya, cashew nut powder and cardamom natural powder.
- Mix nicely and apart.
- Consider maida and knead it well once again.
- Help to make little balls in the maida dough as well as roll it out into really thin chappathis.
- Use it surface of a greased samosa mould.
- Grow it along with khoya mixture and wet edges (to avoid breaks or cracks) as well as seal nicely and remove it from the mildew carefully .
- Warmth the actual oil inside a kadai for deep frying.
- Decrease the samosas in oil very carefully.
- One Cook the actual samosas within reduced flame.
- One Serve warm
Khoya Samosa is ready to serve.