1 1/2 lb beef tip steak, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- One tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- One tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 mugs sliced onions
- One can (Fifteen ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- One bag (19 ounce) Green Giant® frozen garden vegetable medley
How to make Italian Pot-Roasted Steaks
- Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker along with cooking food spray. Spread both sides associated with beef with flour, salt and pepper. Within 12-inch skillet, warmth oil over medium warmth until hot. Cook beef in oil 6 to 8 moments, turning from time to time, until brown on both attributes.
- Place onions in crock pot. Best with beef as well as tomato plants; spread along with sugar.
- Cover; prepare on Low heat setting 7 in order to Nine hrs or till beef is actually sensitive.
- About 15 minutes before meat is ready to function, microwave veggies as directed on bag. Mix in to beef mixture.
Italian Pot-Roasted Steaks is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 25 minutes
Servings: 6 servings