2 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- One medium onion, chopped (1/2 mug)
- Two teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- One jar (Forty eight oz .) chunky garden vegetable pasta sauce
- 1 may (6 ounces) tomato paste
- One can (Eight ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Twelve French rolls (6 inches), split
- Six slices (One 1/2 oz . every) mozzarella cheese, reduce in half
How to make Italian Ground Turkey Sandwiches
- Spray 12-inch quality skillet along with cooking spray; warmth over medium-high heat. Cook turkey, red onion as well as garlic within skillet 6 to 8 moments, mixing often, until turkey is no longer red; drain.
- Mix turkey combination, pasta sauce, tomato paste as well as olives within 3 1/2- to 4-quart crock pot.
- Cover as well as prepare upon low warmth setting Four to five hours. Fill up each move with 1/2 cup turkey mixture and a half piece associated with cheese, cutting to fit.
Italian Ground Turkey Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 15 minutes