8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Two mugs chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 mug finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from1 (25-oz.) jar)
- 1/4 mug chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 mug pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 mug mayonnaise or even salad dressing
- Leaf lettuce
How to make Italian Chicken Salad Roll-ups
- Cook lasagna noodles in order to desired doneness as directed upon bundle. Drain; rinse along with cold drinking water to cool.
- Meanwhile, within moderate bowl, mix all leftover ingredients except lettuce; blend nicely.
- Spread about 1/3 mug chicken combination lower middle of every lasagna noodle; top each with lettuce. Roll-up lightly. If desired, collection helping platter or even person plates along with lettuce. Set up roll-ups over lettuce. Serve instantly, or even include and refrigerate until serving time.
Italian Chicken Salad Roll-ups is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes