2 boneless whole turkey breast halves (Two to 2 1/2 lb each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon spice up
- One can (Ten 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- Twelve wheat or even white burger buns, split
- Cranberry sauce, if desired
How to make Hot Turkey Sandwiches
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart crock pot with cooking food squirt. In slow cooker, location turkey breast halves. Sprinkle along with salt as well as spice up.
- Cover; cook on Reduced heat setting Seven to 8 hours.
- Remove turkey from slow cooker; cool slightly. Remove 2/3 mug fruit juices through slow cooker; place in 1-quart soup pot. Include soup; mix nicely. Prepare more than medium warmth regarding Five minutes, mixing from time to time, until hot.
- To serve, reduce turkey in to slices; put on bottom halves associated with buns. Pour gravy more than turkey. Include along with top halves of buttocks. Function sandwiches along with cranberry sauce.
Hot Turkey Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 12 sandwiches