1 (10.2-oz.) can (5 biscuits) Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- One egg white, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- One 1/2 cups purchased coleslaw blend (from 16-oz. pkg.)
- 1/4 cup purchased Thousand Island salad dressing
- Ten oz. cooked corned beef, thinly sliced
- 5 (3/4-oz.) pieces Swiss cheese
How to make Hot Corned Beef And Slaw Sandwiches
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough in to Five biscuits; put on ungreased cookie linen. Brush tops with egg whitened. Spread with caraway seed. Make from 375°F. with regard to 11 in order to 13 moments or till gold dark brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix coleslaw blend as well as salad dressing; mix nicely.
- Remove biscuits from oven. Divided comfortable biscuits; place base halves on same dessert sheet. Set best sections apart. Top every bottom half with coleslaw mixture, meat and cheese.
- Return in order to oven; make one more 3 to 5 minutes or even till cheese is dissolved as well as snacks tend to be hot. Include along with best sections associated with biscuits.
Hot Corned Beef And Slaw Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes