Hot Broccoli Cheese Dip Pampered Chef Ingredients
1 cup fresh broccoli florets, chopped (about 6 oz.)
- 2 TBSP onion, chopped
- 2 TBSP red bell, chopped
- 1 oz (1/4 cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
How to make Hot Broccoli Cheese Dip Pampered Chef
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Chop broccoli, onion, and bell pepper; place in a bowl.
- Grate parmesan cheese; add 2 tablespoons to vegetable mixture. Press garlic and add to vegetables along with remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Spoon into a small baker pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese over top and surround with Pita Chips for serving.
- Hot Broccoli Cheese Dip Pampered Chef Recipe is ready to serve.