Hot Bean Dip Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
How to make Hot Bean Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and sour cream. Mix in the refried beans, taco seasoning, hot pepper sauce, parsley, green onions, 1/2 the Cheddar cheese and 1/2 the Monterey Jack cheese. Transfer the mixture to an 8×12 inch baking dish. Top with remaining Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned.
- Hot Bean Dip Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:30 Min
Ready In:40 Min