Hot Artichoke Dip Ingredients:
A couple of jars (Your five oz each) marinated artichoke minds, cleared along with coarsely marauded
- One and a half package (10 ounces) freezing cut spinach, thawed out along with
- 1/2 cup sour product
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (Several ounces) grated clean Parmesan cheese
- One and a half garlic clove, pressed
- Fresh vegetable dippers (recommended)
How to make Hot Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Incorporate artichokes, oatmeal, bad cream along with
mayonnaise within Vintage Hitter Bowl. Include Parmesan cheese as well as garlic
herb; blend properly and also table spoon into Mini-Baker.
- Bake 20-25 units or till warmed up by means of. Provide using refreshing vegetable
dippers, when preferred.
Hot Artichoke Dip is ready to serve.
Yield: 3 cups (24 servings)