- 1/2 kg Potatoes
- 100 grams Arrowroot
- 1 Coconut (grated)
- 2-3 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Cardamom Seeds
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1-2 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
How to make Hot Aloo Kachori:
- To make covering, first boil and mash the potatoes.
- Mix it with 50 grams arrowroot, salt and knead it into stiff dough.
- To make filling, mix the grated coconut with crushed green chilies, sugar, lemon, cardamom and salt.
- To make kachori, take a small portion of the dough and pat between palms to make a small puri.
- Now stuff this puri with coconut mixture and form into a ball.
- Repeat the process to make rest of the kachoris.
- Douse the balls in the remaining arrowroot and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Aloo Kachori is ready to eat.
- Serve hot with chutney.