Honey Mustard Steak Sauce Ingredients
1/2 cup prepared brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin, lean
How to make Honey Mustard Steak Sauce
- Prepare an outdoor grill with an oiled rack set 6 inches from the coals. On a gas grill, set to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, apple juice, cinnamon and honey. Brush one side of the steak with the sauce. Grill and turn, adding more sauce.
- Grill to desired doneness: 14 minutes for rare (140 degrees F or 60 degrees C), 20 minutes for medium (160 degrees F or 70 degrees C), or 26 minutes for well done (170 degrees F or 75 degrees C) and serve.
- Honey Mustard Steak Sauce is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:30 Min
Ready In:45 Min