Honey Mustard Gammon Wedges Ingredients
2-3 medium potatoes e.g. Maris Piper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 x 175g gammon steaks
- 2 medium eggs
How to make Honey Mustard Gammon Wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, Gas mark 6.
- Cut the unpeeled potatoes into wedges and place in a medium sandwich bag with the oil and seasoning. Shake well to coat. Transfer to a non-stick baking tray and bake for 30-35 mins until golden.
- Meanwhile, mix the honey and mustard together and spread over the gammon steaks. Place under the grill, preheated to a medium heat, and cook for 7-8 mins, turning once.
- For the perfect poached egg, add the eggs, gently, to a pan of boiling water, reduce the heat to a simmer and poach for 2-3 mins or slightly longer for a firmer result.
- Top the gammon steak with the egg and place the wedges to the side.
- Serve with peas.
- Honey Mustard Gammon Wedges Recipe is ready to serve.