20 chicken wing drumettes
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Three tablespoons soy sauce
How to make Honey-Mustard Drummies
- In ungreased 12×8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish, arrange chicken drumettes in solitary layer.
- In 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup, combine honey, mustard and soy sauce; mix well. Microwave oven upon Higher with regard to Thirty seconds. Mix until well combined. Drizzle honey mixture over chicken, cleaning as necessary to layer chicken. If preferred, include as well as refrigerate as much as A couple of hours.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Discover dish; change chicken drumettes. Make 50 to An hour or until chicken is actually tender, hard and no lengthier pink next to bone fragments, turning chicken once midway via baking period.
- Just prior to serving, brush with honey mixture through meal.
Honey-Mustard Drummies is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 20 appetizers