Honey Graham Crackers Ingredients
2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
How to make Honey Graham Crackers
- Sift together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, brown sugar and honey until light and fluffy. Stir in the sifted ingredients alternating with the milk and vanilla. Cover dough and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Divide the chilled dough iinto quarters. On a well floured surface, roll the dough out one quarter at a time iinto a 5×15 inch rectangle. Divide into rectangles using a knife. Place rectangles ointo ungreased cookie sheets. Mark a line down the center of each one, and prick with a fork. For a cinnamon flavored cracker, sprinkle with a cinnamon sugar mixture before baking.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
- Honey Graham Crackers is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:8 Hrs 30 Min