Holiday Cranberry Chutney Ingredients
1 (12 ounce) bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 large cooking apple, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
How to make Holiday Cranberry Chutney
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer for 15-20 minutes or until apple is tender and mixture thickens. Cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator. Serve over cream cheese with crackers or as a condiment with pork, ham or chicken.
- Holiday Cranberry Chutney Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:20 Min