One medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- One can (One hundred twenty-five oz) whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- One can (Fifteen ounce) Chili beans W/juice
- 1 may (5 oz) chopped green chiles
- One tablespoons chili powder
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 mug chopped green pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- One can (125oz) diced tomatoes w/juice
How to make Ground Beef Chili
- In 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix just about all elements.
- Cover; prepare upon Low heat environment 8 in order to Nine hrs.
- Enjoy along with chopped let’s eat some onions & shredded cheddar cheese on top
Ground Beef Chili is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 6 servings (1 1/2 cups each)