1 large green bell pepper
- 1 small vidalia onion
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb sweet Italian turkey sausage
- marinara sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 Hoagie or even Club rolls
How to make Grilled Turkey Sausage and Peppers
- Seed the actual pepper and then reduce into strips. Peel the actual onion, reduce in two after which reduce into strips. Arrange the actual veggies on the large piece of light weight aluminum foil. Drizzle along with olive oil and spread with salt and pepper. Collapse the edges of the aluminum foil upward, rolling all of them together to create a covered box.
- Turn on the barbeque grill and set to it is moderate environment. Put the box about the barbeque grill (no preheating required). Cook for 10 minutes.
- While the actual packet is cooking, reduce the sausages length-wise in to fifty percent, leaving the sections linked.
- Flip the box as well as add the actual sausage towards the barbeque grill. Prepare for another 7-10 minutes, turning the actual sausage once, until cooked through. In the event that desired, barbeque grill the actual buttocks quickly to brown.
- Remove the meals in the grill and put together the actual sandwiches. Place one sausage upon each roll. Top with the grilled let’s eat some onions as well as peppers (careful starting the actual foil box — it will likely be hot!). Then tea spoon just a little marinara sauce more than. Finish with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
Grilled Turkey Sausage and Peppers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 sandwiches