Green Pea Patties Ingredients:
- 1/2 pound green peas
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- Bring a sizable pot of gently salted water to some boil. Prepare peas within the boiling water, stirring from time to time until tender, about a few minutes. Drain and transfer to some bowl mash peas utilizing a fork.
- Mix flour, Mozzarella dairy product, egg, milk, baking powder, salt, and pepper into mashed peas, adding more milk or flour until mixture holds together. Shape pea mixture into patties about 1/2-inch thick.
- Warmth essential olive oil inside a skillet over medium warmth fry patties until golden, three or four minutes per side.