1 1/4 lb ground chicken or even turkey
- sea salt and ground pepper
- 4 tsp basil and garlic goat cheese, divided
- 4 hamburger buns
How to make Goat Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
- 1Using the knife, cut the actual ground chicken or turkey into four even quarters. Jim each 1 / 4 of beef down into a 1/4-inch heavy patty.
- 2Sprinkle every patty with sea salt as well as pepper. Place the tsp associated with goat cheese in to the center of every patty.
- 3Working along with one patty at a time, collapse the meat round the cheese and then pat gently into a burger form. Push down together with your usb in the center of each. Put on the shined up paper-lined plate.
- 4Cook the Goat Cheese-Stuffed Burgers with regard to 5-7 moments for each aspect on a hot barbeque grill, until prepared via.
- 5Serve instantly on the hamburger bun.
Goat Cheese-Stuffed Burgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 burgers