Fresh Herb Mini Tartlets Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup weighty cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh cut herbs (basil and chives)
- 2 tablespoons finely cut shallots
- Ample dash ground red pepper
- 1 cup well shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) bundle Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Linens (1 page), thawed
- Warmth the your oven to 400 levels F. Defeat the eggs, hefty cream, herbs, shallots, black pepper and red pepper in a medium sized container by using a fork or whisk. Mix within the cheese.
- Happen the pastry sheet with a casually floured surface area. Roll the pastry page into a 12-in . square. Reduce into 36 (2-” squares). Push the pastry squares into 36 (1 1/2-inches) little muffin-pan servings.
- Place about 1 tablespoon egg mixture into every single muffin-pan cup.
- Make for 15 minutes or until the filling is placed along with the pastries are gold dark brown. Allow the pastries great within the cookware on wire racks for 5 moments.
Fresh Herb Mini Tartlets is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour 20 minutes
Yield: 36 mini appetizers