2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 slices bread
- 6 ounces sliced Cheddar or Swiss cheese
- Six ounces sliced deli chicken, turkey or ham
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Two tablespoons margarine or even butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make French Toasted Sandwiches
- HEAT oven in order to 400º. Grease cookie sheet. Spread mustard on one side of each piece bread. Coating 2 ounces cheese, 2 ounces chicken and 2 slices tomato upon mustard aspect of each of 3 slices bread. Best along with remaining bread, mustard attributes lower. Distribute margarine on covers as well as underside associated with sandwiches.
- BEAT remaining ingredients. Dip sandwiches into egg combination. Put on dessert sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning as soon as, until golden dark brown.
French Toasted Sandwiches is ready to serve.