4 frozen 97% fat-free baked breaded fish fillets or patties
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
- One and a half tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 whole wheat sandwich buns, split, toasted
- Two (3/4-oz.) slices light American cheese
How to make Fish Fillet Sandwiches
- Prepare fish fillets as aimed upon package.
- Meanwhile, within small bowl, mix mayonnaise as well as relish; mix nicely. Spread reduce sides associated with buns along with mayonnaise mixture. Location Two fish fillets below of each bun; best with cheese and include along with surface of bun.
Fish Fillet Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes