- 5 eggs, hard-boiled and thickly sliced
- 200 g canned mushrooms
- 2 pimentos in brine
- 225 g canned asparagus tips
- Few sprigs parsley
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 450 ml hot chicken stock
- Dash of vinegar
- 10 extra mushrooms for garnish
- Salt, pepper, pinch of sugar
howto make Eggs Mushroom in Gelatin
- Drain the pimentos, mushrooms and asparagus tips.
- Slice mushrooms and cut the pimentos in strips.
- Divide the parsley into sprigs.
- Soak gelatin in a little cold water and dissolve in the hot stock.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and vinegar.
- Rinse bowl with cold water and cover the bottom with some of the gelatin. Leave to set.
- Place a layer of egg slices, mushrooms, pimentos, asparagus and parsley in an attractive pattern.
- Brush with gelatin and leave to set. Repeat until all the ingredients and gelatin are used up.
- Chill until set. Before serving, dip bowl in hot water and invert it onto a serving plate.
- Garnish with parsley and mushrooms.
Serves 4 people
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes