Egg Balls Ingredients :
Hard Boiled Egg 4
- Egg 1
- Bread Crumbs: 100g
- Garlic 4 cloves(creamed)
- 2 green chilies(finely chopped)
- Salt 1 teaspoon.
How to make Egg Balls
- In a bown mix together the 1 beaten egg and bread crumbs, garlic, green chillies,salt. Divide in to four equal parts.
- With oiled hands, shape each mince portion in to a 5 inch round flat cake.
- Place a hard boiled egg in the centre and mould the mix evenly around the egg making sure no thin areas. Keep covered to prevent the surface drying.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry till they are brown.
Egg Balls is ready to serve.