Easy Pizza Fondue Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 10 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, or more to taste
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- Warmth essential olive oil inside a skillet over medium-high warmth. Saute onion in herbal until soft and translucent, four to six minutes.
- Warmth a sizable pot over medium-high warmth. Prepare and stir beef within the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, five to seven minutes drain and discard grease.
- Stir beef, onion, and pizza sauce together within the same pot over medium-high warmth. Add mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese one handful at any given time, stirring until cheeses melt in to the fondue before adding the following handfuls. Ladle fondue into bowls.