4 spinach-flavor flour tortillas (Eight to Nine in .)
- 1 container (8 ounce) chive-and-onion cream cheese spread
- One and a half cup Aged El Paso® refrigerated taco sauce along with seasoned shredded chicken (through 18-oz container)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, reduce in to thin strips
How to make Easy Mexican Roll-Ups
- Spread each tortilla evenly with 1/4 from the cream cheese spread. Spread about 1/4 cup chicken over base half of each tortilla. Set up several bell pepper strips flat more than chicken.
- Beginning at bottom of each tortilla, roll-up firmly. Cover each roll-up in plastic material cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To function, cut ends of roll-ups; reduce into 3/4-inch slices.
Easy Mexican Roll-Ups is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes