Cucumber Mango Salsa Ingredients
3 mangos – peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cucumber – peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Cucumber Mango Salsa
- Stir together the mango, cucumber, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Season with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
- Cucumber Mango Salsa is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs 30 Min