Crispy Cheese Rolls Recipe
Crispy Cheese Rolls Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoon grated cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 2 small onion finely chopped
- 2 green chilli chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon ginger finely chopped
- 8 bread slices
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- oil for deep frying
- salt to taste
How to make Crispy Cheese Rolls:
- Mix the milk, grated cheese, chopped onions, green chilli,ginger, coriander leaves and salt in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture on to each bread slice and roll it tight.
- Heat the oil for deep frying on high flame. Drop in the rolls slowly.
- Reduce the heat and fry on medium flame stirring frequently till the rolls are crisp and light brown in color.
- Drain on a paper towel.
Tags Cheese crispy rolls