Cream Filled Strawberries Ingredients
- 18 large fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cold fat free milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
How to make Cream filled Strawberry
- Remove stems from strawberries; cut a deep X in the top of each berry. Spread berries apart. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipping topping and almond extract. Pipe or spoon about 5 teaspoons into each berry. Chill until serving.
- Cream Filled Strawberries Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:30 Min
Ready In:30 Min