1 (15-oz.) may Green Giant®, Progresso® or Old El Paso® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (11-oz.) may Green Giant® Mexicorn® Whole Kernel Corn, Red and Green Peppers, drained
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 mug chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® Salsa
- Four (8 or 9-inch) jalapeno flour tortillas
How to make Corn and Black Bean Wraps
- Heat stove to 350°F. Within medium dish, mix black beans, corn, cheese, cilantro as well as 1/4 cup salsa; blend well.
- Spoon 1/4 associated with coffee bean combination down center of every tortilla. Roll up each tortilla; cover each within aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350°F. with regard to Ten minutes or till completely heated and cheese is dissolved. Function along with salsa, if preferred
Corn and Black Bean Wraps is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes