Cocktail Samosa Ingredients:
- maida- 1 cup
- oil – to fry
- 1 teaspoon to knead maida.
- salt – to taste.
- take maida in a pan,
- add salt and knead.
- (cover this dough with a wet kitchen napkin until the filling is ready.)
- boiled potatoes – 3 or 4
- oil – 2 teaspoon
- onion – 1 v. thin slices
- jeera – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt, turmeric, chilli powder, fresh coriander
- peas (optional)
- chat masala – 1 teaspoon
How to make Cocktail Samosa:
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera.
- Then add onion. After the onions turn transparent, add turmeric, chilli powder, salt and heat for a few more seconds.
- Then add the boiled potatoes (smashed). Add peas and green coriander if desired. And the filling is all ready.
- Now, make balls out of the dough (size that of a puri).Cut it into half. Use these 2 halves to make 2 samosas.
- Put the filling onto the centre. Fold as a triangle. Fry them.
- Arrange them in a plate. Now sprinkle some chat masala on to them.Your samosas are ready… and enjoy the party.