Cocktail Beer Balls Ingredients:
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle light beer
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Stir ketchup, beer, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper together inside a pot over medium-low warmth. Provide a simmer.
- Mix hamburger, ground pork, bread crumbs, egg, Mozzarella dairy product, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, onion powder, and garlic clove powder together inside a bowl. Roll mixture into cocktail-sized meatballs. Place meatballs in sauce and simmer until tastes blend and meatballs are cooked through, four to six hrs..
Cocktail Beer Balls Recipe is ready to serve.