Chocolate Berry Cheesecake Ingredients
100g melted butter
- 250g sweet plain chocolate biscuits
- 425g can Wattie’s Boysenberries in Syrup
- 500g pottle Tararua Cheesecake Filling
- 2 tsp gelatin
How to make Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor or by placing in a sealed plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Stir in the melted butter. Press into the base and sides of a 23cm loose bottom flan tin. Refrigerate until required.
- Drain and reserve the juice from the Wattie’s Boysenberries in Syrup .
- Beat together the drained boysenberries and Tararua Cheesecake Filling until smooth. Spread into the prepared flan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the reserved boysenberry juice and when it has been absorbed, warm in the microwave for 2 minutes on high and stir until dissolved. Cool. Pour over the cheesecake filling and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Chocolate Berry Cheesecake is ready to serve.