Six boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (regarding 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Two tablespoons chopped fresh or even Two teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- One round focaccia bread (about Ten in . within diameter)
- 1 1/2 mugs shredded spinach (about 3/4 ounce)
- 1 container (Seven oz .) refrigerated pesto
- 6 slices tomato
How to make Chicken Pesto Sandwiches
- Warmth hot coals or propane gas grill.
- Flatten chicken breast halves in order to 1/4-inch width in between plastic wrap or shined up paper. Sprinkle along with sodium as well as oregano.
- Include as well as barbeque grill chicken Four to six in . from medium warmth 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, till no longer red within center.
- Cut bread horizontally in half; reduce into 6 pitching wedges. Coating chicken, spinach, pesto as well as tomato on bottom pitching wedges. Top with best wedges.
Chicken Pesto Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes