- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1 (8 ounce) deal lotion cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) jar mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar dairy products
- 1 (4 oz) can diced environmentally friendly chile peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper, carefully diced
How to make: Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 levels C). Location chicken bust halves on a medium cooking sheet.
- Bake within the preheated oven 20 min, or till no longer pinkish. Eliminate from heating, awesome and shred.
- Spot shredded chicken within a moderate dish, and blend product mayonnaise and cheddar cheese, Cheddar cheeses, environmentally friendly Chili peppers and jalapeno pepper.
- Exchange the chicken combination to some moderate cooking meal.
- Prepare found in the preheated oven 30 minutes. Otherwise, before the corners are glowing light brown.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield: 30 servings