2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- One 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Six bone-in chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lb), skin removed
- Two moderate Yukon Gold potatoes (regarding 1 lb), cut into 1-inch pieces (regarding Three mugs)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- One can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- One tbs Worcestershire sauce
- One container (9 oz) frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 container (9 ounce) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- Salt as well as pepper, if desired
How to make Chicken Brunswick Stew
- In large resealable food-storage plastic tote, mix flour, bouillon, poultry seasoning as well as pepper. Add chicken thighs, potatoes as well as onion; seal tote and tremble to coat. Within 3 1/2- to 4-quart crock pot, location chicken and veggies.
- In small bowl, mix tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over chicken and vegetables; stir gently.
- Cover; cook on Reduced heat environment Six to eight hrs.
- Stir lima beans as well as corn into stew. Include; prepare about 30 minutes longer or even till coffee beans and hammer toe are sensitive.
- With placed spoon, remove chicken through slow cooker. Eliminate chicken from bone fragments; dispose of bones. Reduce chicken into pieces; return chicken to stew. Add salt as well as pepper in order to taste.
Chicken Brunswick Stew is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours 45 minutes
Servings: 6 servings