Cherry Fruit Dip Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
How to make Cherry Fruit Dip
- Place cream cheese and marshmallow cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Place in microwave and cook on medium-high for 20 seconds increments, until softened.
- Stir cherry juice into the cream cheese and marshmallow creme mixture. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Cherry Fruit Dip Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs 5 Min