Cheesy Sun Crisps Ingredients
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup salted sunflower kernels
How to make Cheesy Sun Crisps
- In a mixing bowl, combine Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses, butter and water until well mixed. Combine flour and salt; add to cheese mixture. Stir in oats and sunflower seeds. Knead dough until it holds together. Shape into a 12-in. roll. Cover with plastic wrap; chill for 4 hours or overnight. Allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting into 1/8-in. slices. Place on greased foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden. Slide crackers and foil off baking sheets to wire racks to cool.
- Cheesy Sun Crisps is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:20 Min